Light-O-Rama Forums

Changing time

redsea300

i am using LOR 2. How do you change the .10 time blocks to .05 blocks in a song. I set up a template with all my 153 channels and animation. I open this and change the song and start programing. I orignally had it set to .10 i guess, and now I want to get more blocks for more precise timimg. This is my first year , and yes I am a newbie. I know 153 channels a lot to start with. I still am thinking about another 16 channels at this point. Thanks don

If you want to create a new template using the 0.05 sec timing you should open your existing sequence file and choose 'Edit -> Export Channel Configuration'. This will export your channels and animation. Now create a new sequence file and under the section 'How much time should be in between timings?' choose 'Some other value' and enter 0.05. After the sequence file is created use 'Edit -> Import Channel Configuration' to import your channels and animation.

tom.

LOR 2 has a Subdivide Timings option. “This allows you to insert multiple timings into the current selection, dividing each selected cell into equally-sized parts.”

Make sure you select an entire row to do the entire sequence. From the menu choose edit / timings / subdivide timings. Enter 2 (to go from .10 to .05).