Light-O-Rama Forums

Pour Some Sugar on Me Faces

jerry72

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Not without an email address.

If you are wondering about the others, we all know each other.

JR

lol... sorry been a looooong week... 

ewschulz@gmail.com

43 minutes ago, doubledrop said:

lol... sorry been a looooong week... 

ewschulz@gmail.com

No problem, trust me I understand

Just sent

Enjoy

JR

15 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Just sent

Enjoy

JR

Thank you sir!!!

So, played my sequence with the monster faces in viz for my 19 month old son, almost got tear in my eye when he started rocking out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

So, played my sequence with the monster faces in viz for my 19 month old son, almost got tear in my eye when he started rocking out.

I have videos of my oldest when a sick new born rocking out to David Bowie "Magic Dance" and Kermit the frog "Rainbow Connection". Both of which I may be sequencing this year.

I am happy he likes it.

JR

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Bill P said:

It’s blocked 

I made the mistake of posting it on youtube, funny, i can find 100 videos for this song, not one of them blocked, the moment i do one with a light show it gets blocked.

• Haha 1

Jerry- Love it! I may be biased.

I needed a break from SS and that was a good break.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Jerry- Love it! I may be biased.

I needed a break from SS and that was a good break.

JR

I had people rocking out to it.

• 6 months later...
On 6/1/2017 at 11:49 PM, dibblejr said:

Just sent

Enjoy

JR

I know this is an older post but do you still have the Def Leppard ones availabe Jr? Would really love a copy for my singing pumpkin this year. Big fan of the classics. Sorry to rehash an old thread but I know how some people are about sending PM's requesting stuff.

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

1 hour ago, GriswoldStyle said:

I know this is an older post but do you still have the Def Leppard ones availabe Jr? Would really love a copy for my singing pumpkin this year. Big fan of the classics. Sorry to rehash an old thread but I know how some people are about sending PM's requesting stuff.

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

By all means feel free to open all the old threads, gets the shared sequences back out when someone may be new here or missed it while it was posted.

Will send in a while unless James beats me to it.

It sucks to keep repeating this but please don’t share even to others here.

Do you understand my face config? I know James said that you and another new friend was gonna set your config as we have it for ease of use.

If you have questions feel free to ask.

JR

1 hour ago, GriswoldStyle said:

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Sent and enjoy.

JR

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

By all means feel free to open all the old threads, gets the shared sequences back out when someone may be new here or missed it while it was posted.

Will send in a while unless James beats me to it.

It sucks to keep repeating this but please don’t share even to others here.

Do you understand my face config? I know James said that you and another new friend was gonna set your config as we have it for ease of use.

If you have questions feel free to ask.

JR

Yes, yours is easy to follow. I noticed with my style pumpkin your lip shows as the bottom lip whereas others set up  show as the top lip when not moving. It kind of switches things up so I like it. Easy to follow for me and that says alot since I'm a slow learner lol.

Thank you for sending that sequence. That's gonna be my project today :)

The wife spends 4 hours getting hair done today and I spend 4 hours sequencing. Fair trade if you ask me

4 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Yes, yours is easy to follow. I noticed with my style pumpkin your lip shows as the bottom lip whereas others set up  show as the top lip when not moving. It kind of switches things up so I like it. Easy to follow for me and that says alot since I'm a slow learner lol.

Thank you for sending that sequence. That's gonna be my project today :)

The wife spends 4 hours getting hair done today and I spend 4 hours sequencing. Fair trade if you ask me

There are more than just top lip different from the ones everyone else shares or you buy from various places. Just copy paste using my channel names or use my guide and you cant go wrong. 

My channels 1-4 are the same as all others (well should be, there's always that 10%)

1- Outline

2- Open Eyes

3- Closed Eyes

4- Top Lip

Where they differ (except for that 10%)

My

5- E mouth, Vowel mouth. 

6- O mouth

7- Mid Lip

8- Bottom Lip

The Others

5- Bottom Lip

6- Middle Lip

7- Wavy, E, Vowel mouth

8- O Mouth

Glad you like our teams work thus far. 

JR

11 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

There are more than just top lip different from the ones everyone else shares or you buy from various places. Just copy paste using my channel names or use my guide and you cant go wrong. 

My channels 1-4 are the same as all others (well should be, there's always that 10%)

1- Outline

2- Open Eyes

3- Closed Eyes

4- Top Lip

Where they differ (except for that 10%)

My

5- E mouth, Vowel mouth. 

6- O mouth

7- Mid Lip

8- Bottom Lip

The Others

5- Bottom Lip

6- Middle Lip

7- Wavy, E, Vowel mouth

8- O Mouth

Glad you like our teams work thus far. 

JR

No problem. I actually have your channel names and James Channel names both on the same line in the sequence editor for the channel configuration. Makes it easy to follow.  Thanks for the info.

Question on this sequence I see it is 4 minutes 24 seconds long none of the versions for the song I am finding are that length. most are much longer. Do you happen to have a link to which site I can buy the MP3 from? 

James if you have a channel sequence for this and not just the faces please feel free to chime in that would be a huge help. But then again the song has pretty easy beats to follow so I may just start doing a beat pattern for it.

Edited by GriswoldStyle