Light-O-Rama Forums

What is your favorite must have Christmas song? What about new song ideas?

lele79

A couple of years? Damn lucky all that's wrong is it won't start. 

Can't remember which vehicle but I know there was one that used to tie the fuel pump ground to an oil pressure switch. And then there was Ford's infamous fuel pump safety switch that would trigger in an accident. Unfortunately it triggered if you bumped the curb or if the kids had a fight in the back seat( there's a story behind that). I towed in a lot of Fords just push the reset button (State Patrol didn't like us playing with cars on the interstate). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ebuechner said:

A couple of years? Damn lucky all that's wrong is it won't start. 

Can't remember which vehicle but I know there was one that used to tie the fuel pump ground to an oil pressure switch. And then there was Ford's infamous fuel pump safety switch that would trigger in an accident. Unfortunately it triggered if you bumped the curb or if the kids had a fight in the back seat( there's a story behind that). I towed in a lot of Fords just push the reset button (State Patrol didn't like us playing with cars on the interstate). 

Yeah, her driveway is sloped so right now all (or any) oil is sitting in back bottom of pan LOL. Not telling her because I don't want her getting in her head so she doesn't drive too far away and then I have to rescue her. 

See, my memory is not all gone. 

JR

Late 80s early 90s S10's had an oil pressure fuel pump cut off switch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...