Light-O-Rama Forums

i didnt get an email from LOR, did you?

Guest guest

i just noticed that the hobiest bords are back in stock. i thought the reason for signing up for emails from LOR was to be informed of these things. i guess i need to check the LOR site everyday to see when the showtime boxes are back in stock?

just wondering if anyone was notified

fdny260 wrote:

... i guess i need to check the LOR site everyday...

I thought everyone did check the LOR site everyday. Don't tell me I'm the only one that does.. Ha!

jeff

fdny260 wrote:

i just noticed that the hobiest bords are back in stock. i thought the reason for signing up for emails from LOR was to be informed of these things. i guess i need to check the LOR site everyday to see when the showtime boxes are back in stock?

No one was notified. The mailing list is very big now and we have not yet got it all in a database. Unfortunatly the mailing list form did not automatically create the list. Just the other day, one of the guys finaly had time to write a script to build the mailing list.

Now we need to find a way to get mail out to the list. We hope to have things up and running this month. ( The mailing list is pretty big now.... about a 100 times the entries we had in prior years ).

Dan, is your mail server on Unix or Windoze? If Unix, I may be able to help you with a script that will mail all of your users.

LightORama wrote:

fdny260 wrote:

No one was notified. The mailing list is very big now and we have not yet got it all in a database. Unfortunatly the mailing list form did not automatically create the list. Just the other day, one of the guys finaly had time to write a script to build the mailing list.

Now we need to find a way to get mail out to the list. We hope to have things up and running this month. ( The mailing list is pretty big now.... about a 100 times the entries we had in prior years ).

tbl33_01 wrote:

Dan, is your mail server on Unix or Windoze? If Unix, I may be able to help you with a script that will mail all of your users.

Thanks for the offer!!! We have something worked out now.