Light-O-Rama Forums

Spring Sale - Only Sale This year

thedementedelf

Spring time is here.....So its time for the Spring Sale. This is the ONLY SALE this year! Order now and get them when you need them. Order now and save money and check something off your too do list. Check elmart for pricing.   Sale runs today 3/4/17  through 3/31/17     www.thedementedelf.com

I am going to jump on this , this year even though I have voiceover software and have done my own. Just takes me forever to get it right! Will contact you next week.

JR

I just can not decide what i want. I look at all the packages and well, you know. On the Dern Info, i can arrange it however i want? Like instead of just 2 songs i can play 4 songs then network content, or do i have to do it the way you have listed? I am thinking of 5 or 6 modules. And do i provide my own music?

Edited by jerry72
18 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

I just can not decide what i want. I look at all the packages and well, you know. On the Dern Info, i can arrange it however i want? Like instead of just 2 songs i can play 4 songs then network content, or do i have to do it the way you have listed? I am thinking of 5 or 6 modules. And do i provide my own music?

I am awaiting this reply, it will be helpful to me as well.

JR

Would you please post a link or PM me with a sample of your work? A sample would really help me narrow down which package would work best for my needs, thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, HBChristmas said:

Would you please post a link or PM me with a sample of your work? A sample would really help me narrow down which package would work best for my needs, thanks in advance.

I will help, There's more where that came from

JR

I will help, There's more where that came from
JR

Thanks JR,
I'd like to see the rest if you don't mind sharing.

Eric

53 minutes ago, HBChristmas said:

Thanks JR,
I'd like to see the rest if you don't mind sharing.

Eric

Just run that video and let it play through, it will continue on through quite a few of his work. I just had that one on my favorites.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2017 at 6:50 PM, jerry72 said:

You can do it however you want. 2-4 songs.  Just as long as the correct part A-B are used ot it won't make sense. You do provide your own music.

2 hours ago, thedementedelf said:

You can do it however you want. 2-4 songs.  Just as long as the correct part A-B are used ot it won't make sense. You do provide your own music.

Sounds like the way to go then just have you do a special voice over for our Halloween show that we talked about.