Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing faces

Toño

This would be my second year with light o Rama  I just received my singing trees and I can't wait to test them out 

anyone willing to share any sequences I would appreciate it thanks in advance 

Omar

ovelgara@att.net

2 hours ago, Toño said:

This would be my second year with light o Rama  I just received my singing trees and I can't wait to test them out 

anyone willing to share any sequences I would appreciate it thanks in advance 

Omar

ovelgara@att.net

sent

If you have a particular song in mind go down to my Now Accepting Free Singing Faces Request thread.

Keep in mind that if its already out for sale I will not reinvent the wheel. All I need is song title and album. Ensure to read all of my posts within the thread. You need to go to the music site listed and find your song, if its not there think of another song.

I will be openly sharing every sequence I made for the trees, pumpkins, bulbs ect. Mostly HC stuff.

JR

Instead of a blanket sequence request, might be better to list a few songs that you really would enjoy, HC has a lot of singing tree sequences that are a good value at $8 or so. Holidaysequences.com does a great job but pricier at $15.  Of my 30 Halloween and Christmas singing sequences, most have been purchased, because I had a wishlist of songs and not just what other people had for free which might be find to play around with as a beginer.  You will have to buy the songs so might as well start with song you want in a display.  

15 hours ago, mpageler said:

Instead of a blanket sequence request, might be better to list a few songs that you really would enjoy, HC has a lot of singing tree sequences that are a good value at $8 or so. Holidaysequences.com does a great job but pricier at $15.  Of my 30 Halloween and Christmas singing sequences, most have been purchased, because I had a wishlist of songs and not just what other people had for free which might be find to play around with as a beginer.  You will have to buy the songs so might as well start with song you want in a display.  

That's why I don't do "cookie cutter" sequences. I see no need in reinventing the wheel. If its out on the market and someone wants it that much they can buy it. Its a small price to pay for such an elaborate and expensive hobby.

I like one offs and different stuff. Sequencing actually sooths my mind. My children go to school, the wife goes to work and I have 8 hours or more to put the headphones on and relax. Until papagayo or my computer throws a wrench in the situation. Of course all of my friends (except for those here) thank I am nuts, until they see the faces singing, my best friend still doesn't understand how I can get on the radio. He's a retired US MArine so I cut him some slack.

Bed time! yey

JR

e mail me and i will send you what I have for Christmas and Halloween both.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

• Like 1