Light-O-Rama Forums

Twas The Night Before Christmas - Book Story for Singing Face

dibblejr

31 minutes ago, Drac said:

Good day.

Affter taking a year off going to do shows this year and if still available I would like to get a copy.

Thanks,

Jim

oops, et1drouillard@yahoo.com

sent, enjoy

JR

I've got to reassign the channels on this (I think). Last night with assistance from Bob I reworked me master channel config and reassigned my channels. 

If the sequence looks weird as far as lip movements let me know. I am reworking this on my end and I'll resend to anyone who got a bad copy.

This was one of my last sequences produces with papagayo and my new non assisted sequences are much better.

Jerry please check yours, you may have the best copy.

Thanks

JR

Edited by dibblejr

On 8/3/2017 at 8:40 AM, dibblejr said:

I've got to reassign the channels on this (I think). Last night with assistance from Bob I reworked me master channel config and reassigned my channels. 

If the sequence looks weird as far as lip movements let me know. I am reworking this on my end and I'll resend to anyone who got a bad copy.

This was one of my last sequences produces with papagayo and my new non assisted sequences are much better.

Jerry please check yours, you may have the best copy.

Thanks

JR

DO you want me to send you the one i have? I have the original that you sent me.

25 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

DO you want me to send you the one i have? I have the original that you sent me.

I am about 3/4 done. Since I'm not using pgo on this it will be much improved. I will send you the new sequence so you can compare. Thanks, James had a good copy as well. 

JR

I just finished and resent the new sequence to everyone in this thread. If you didn't/ don't receive it just let me know.

Please trash all files associated with the previous sequence. I renamed this one to make it easy. I left out "Twas" in the title.

Thanks

JR

27 minutes ago, usher523 said:

Hello Dibblejr, you do some amazing work! Could I get a copy? usher523@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Sent, enjoy

JR

6 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Sent, enjoy

JR

Thank you! Your singing faces are the best.

btw. You don't happen to have The Grinch singing face?

1 hour ago, usher523 said:

Thank you! Your singing faces are the best.

btw. You don't happen to have The Grinch singing face?

I do not. Maybe I can produce it sometime.  when I start my request thread you can post it up and that will force me to sequence it. There is a free copy floating around here and I am sure someone will share it with you but it's not mine.

JR

17 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I am about 3/4 done. Since I'm not using pgo on this it will be much improved. I will send you the new sequence so you can compare. Thanks, James had a good copy as well. 

JR

I will compare them side by side tonight, see how they look. I though the one you sent me looked great, but we will look at the revised version as well.

22 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

I will compare them side by side tonight, see how they look. I though the one you sent me looked great, but we will look at the revised version as well.

Thanks Jerry, I am sure you will find the latest version much improved since it is 100% manually produced. Let me know.

JR

6 hours ago, Drac said:

Thanks.  Looking forward to it.

Jim

You should have received it along with the other forum members in this post. Let me know if you didn't receive it. May want to check spam.

JR

1 hour ago, xolov516 said:

My daughter would love this 

xolov516@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!

Sent, enjoy

JR