Light-O-Rama Forums

Twas The Night Before Christmas - Book Story for Singing Face

dibblejr

Could I get a copy? You and James are always sharing make the hobby easier for the rest of us thanks a bunch!

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

10 hours ago, commwagg24 said:

Can I please have a copy of this as well? 

Thanks, commwagg24@gmail.com

Sent

Enjoy

JR

8 hours ago, Jetmech4aa said:

Could I get a copy? You and James are always sharing make the hobby easier for the rest of us thanks a bunch!

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

Sent enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my system a few days ago. I bought the SD card with 7 Christmas Songs and was disappointed they don't have vocals except for one song. I'm wanting to make two or three singing trees.

This looks like a good place to get my feet wet by trying to get one face singing. Please send me the file with any tips, information, warnings, or whatever you have to offer that a newbie should know.

Billgusa@gmail.com

6 minutes ago, SoIllinois said:

I just got my system a few days ago. I bought the SD card with 7 Christmas Songs and was disappointed they don't have vocals except for one song. I'm wanting to make two or three singing trees.

This looks like a good place to get my feet wet by trying to get one face singing. Please send me the file with any tips, information, warnings, or whatever you have to offer that a newbie should know.

Billgusa@gmail.com

Solo artist singing faces are few and far between but if that's what you have then that's what you have. You can get away with using my or any singing faces sequences as solos for many songs. You just would have any backups. I would not select songs with multiple leads because most least bleed/ sing over one another. 

Tip- get your music from mp3million , com as much as possible. Obviously if they don't have a certain song youll have to look elsewhere. That is the exception though. 5-15 cents per song. And they offer perks during holidays.

For faces- you must use the "exact song" and "exact album" unless you want them to look like the old Chinese tv shows. Kung fu to name a show

When I send you this one you will get some tips and the instructions on how to use my sequences with the typical channel config

Sending now

Private USe Only 

Enjoy

JR

Thank you for the fast response and all the information! I've never heard of mp3million or audacity so I have a lot to learn.

I hope I can get some singing trees going before Christmas gets here.

Bill

JR, I would love copy of this, my father in reads this to our kids every year, may use it for my intro.

thanks, John

cigvich@gmail.com

4 minutes ago, cigvich said:

JR, I would love copy of this, my father in reads this to our kids every year, may use it for my intro.

thanks, John

cigvich@gmail.com

I do the same with my lil boys and the 13 nepwhews and nieces.

I only air mine on Christmas Eve 6 -11 pm

I also have a Santa’s Mailbox that parents will let the little ones place their letter addressed as sup to be. The mail lady picks them up and a week or so later they get a reply from the North Pole

There is a website for that info

Will send when I return home

JR

1 hour ago, Ballmiester said:

I never received it can you re send please  ballmiester@yahoo.com

I sent it 4 or 5 times. Check your junk mail please 

RIght now I am on a different location and no sequence computer. There is something affecting your email but the last time I never received a "declined or failed to send message" indicates it went through.

In the beginning you placed an "n" on com

Then the B kept changing to an H if I recall. At first I thought it was my fault but after the third time I realized something else internally was changing it.

JR

On 11/5/2018 at 5:27 PM, dibblejr said:

I do the same with my lil boys and the 13 nepwhews and nieces.

I only air mine on Christmas Eve 6 -11 pm

I also have a Santa’s Mailbox that parents will let the little ones place their letter addressed as sup to be. The mail lady picks them up and a week or so later they get a reply from the North Pole

There is a website for that info

Will send when I return home

JR

Awesome, thank you, I don't think I would have ever fingured out S5 if it wasn't for you and James, all the cutting and pasting as been a Hugh help. Last year when bought my first controller, it was this forum that helped me to figure how to just turn the lights on, no joke! I am hopeing next year I can start contributing to the forum!

26 minutes ago, cigvich said:

Awesome, thank you, I don't think I would have ever fingured out S5 if it wasn't for you and James, all the cutting and pasting as been a Hugh help. Last year when bought my first controller, it was this forum that helped me to figure how to just turn the lights on, no joke! I am hopeing next year I can start contributing to the forum!

You are welcome however I cannot take any credit with you learning S5 - that was all you. I know next to nothing about it. LOL

Seriously though and James will probably agree. We are happy to help where we can.

JR