Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie16 Not Activating Pixels During Test Sequence

LightshowNoober

Hey all, I'm having some issues w/ a Pixie16 controller. 

I've created a test sequence to simply test this controller, but the pixie16 will not activate any pixels at all during the sequence.

For this particular test, I have only this one controller connected to the regular network, enhanced mode at 500k speed and i'm using the red dongle. 

I'm sure this is an "addressing" issue, but I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. 

The unit works properly in the hardware utility, and I can run every test just fine, it just won't play during the actual sequence. 

I've included some screenshots in hopes someone can show me what I need to change.

PS. The Pixie16 I have does have the latest firmware (V1.01)Pixie 16 Network Config.png

Thank you in advance!

Pixie 16 Channel config SE.png

Pixie 16 test sequence SE.png

2 hours ago, LightshowNoober said:

Hey all, I'm having some issues w/ a Pixie16 controller. 

I've created a test sequence to simply test this controller, but the pixie16 will not activate any pixels at all during the sequence.

For this particular test, I have only this one controller connected to the regular network, enhanced mode at 500k speed and i'm using the red dongle. 

I'm sure this is an "addressing" issue, but I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. 

The unit works properly in the hardware utility, and I can run every test just fine, it just won't play during the actual sequence. 

I've included some screenshots in hopes someone can show me what I need to change.

PS. The Pixie16 I have does have the latest firmware (V1.01)Pixie 16 Network Config.png

Thank you in advance!

Pixie 16 Channel config SE.png

Pixie 16 test sequence SE.png

Do you have the control panel running. I believe it must be running

Thx Ebrown! That fixed my issue. I'm still a noob when it comes to this and I really appreciate your help. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked