Light-O-Rama Forums

Copying channel tracks

Bubba in NV

Is there a way to copy an entire channel track to another track. EX: I have a killer voice sequence on channel 6 and I want to add another voice light on channel 14. Is there a way to easily copy channel 6 to channle 14 and have both channels or more?

Been trying to figure it out..

Thanks....

Hmmmm... I posted a reply but I do not see it... here it is again

I can not cut. or copy an entire channel unless I hold down the left mouse button in the first channel cell and drag it to the end of the sequence. It takes about 4 minutes to gt there.

My question was if there was an easy way to copy an entire channel from the begenning to the end with a copy command. If there is one I cannot seem to find it.

I do have copy to othr track / new but it givs me a new sequence window on the bottom.

Bubba in NV wrote:

I can not cut. or copy an entire channel unless I hold down the left mouse button in the first channel cell and drag it to the end of the sequence. It takes about 4 minutes to gt there.

You can click on the first cell to select it, then use the scroll bar to move to the end of the sequence, then hold the SHIFT key down and click the last cell in the row. This will select all cells between the first and last cell that is clicked. It is faster than clicking and dragging to the end of the sequence.

tom.

One way that I've used to do this is to select the first cell in the track (at the left-hand side) and then hold down the Shift key and press End. This will highlight the entire line.

You could then right-click and select the function, but I've also been getting into using keyboard commands ("n" for On, "f" for Off, etc.)

This method works pretty fast and doesn't require dragging or pulling down menus...

Randy