Light-O-Rama Forums

Problems

Guest guest

Eric R wrote:

With the LOR order button gone yet again on the Hobbyist products (likely due to the defective voltage regulator) what is the new projected date on the Showtime units?

Eric,

Yess, order button has been removed from the CTB16D. I expect that the delay will be a couple weeks. We first need to ship out to those who purchased the cards then we will start selling again. I hope to have the order button back there in about 12 days.

Does the 12 days include the LOR1602W also? This is what I have been waiting on for near 2 months now.

Maybe it is just time to throw in the towel, wait for the big sale and save a couple bucks for the long wait...

The LOR1602Ws that were being built had to be taken apart so that the boards could be sent back to the manufacture. Once we get the cards back we will first ship out to those who already purchased cards, then we will start building LOR1602Ws and so it will be a while still.

How about giving us an order button so we may at least get in line for purchase. After all, we should not have to wait until all hobbyist orders are fulfilled before the showtime customers get a shot at your product. Its been two months and I still cannot order...

Eric R wrote:

How about giving us an order button so we may at least get in line for purchase. After all, we should not have to wait until all hobbyist orders are fulfilled before the showtime customers get a shot at your product. Its been two months and I still cannot order...

Eric, I may do that... We have kept the ORDER buttons off because even with major notice that the product is backordered, we get phone calls a couple of days after ordering wondering why their product was not shipped!

Eric R wrote:

Though to be fair to Dan ... if he has no Hobbyist, then he can have no Showtime.

I don't know who does the final assembly on the Showtime units, but I would suspect the extra labor involved might have something to do with the delay. (Minus the nasty regulator problem.)