Light-O-Rama Forums

Home Depot has Christmas Stuff 50% Off

MikeERWNC

Those little green and red dot projectors are way overstocked here in St Louis.  I am seeing them 30% off already.   When they go half I will pick some up. 

I went to my local one today and picked up a boatload of stuff.  Mostly for the wifey.  All her house decorating stuff.  Nothing really for me.. I did get some 24" 3D Bethlehem stars that I'll convert over to pixels next year.  

Our local Lowes went 90% off.

100ct mini's @ .23c a string to start.  Cases of 12 were running about 3 bucks including tax.

Yeah- I stocked up....

• Like 1

I hit our local Walmart (well it's Vegas, there's like 20 of them lol) at 50% off. Bought 96 packs of 50 LEDs. About $1.80 a box. 

ALL of my local Lowes/HD/Walmart were completely sold out - I placed a lot of orders online and selected "in person pickup" and all orders were cancelled due to inability to fulfill the order. =(

Not much in the way of LEDs to be found around here yesterday... We picked up about 10 boxes from Big Lots, not much of a selection. My wife picked about 10 boxes from Walmart along with a couple other decorations. We were hoping to get more lights...

• The topic was locked