Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy / Hooked on a Feeling


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forgive the audio quality - used my iphone from across the street. If you see the 2 errors - don't worry, already fixed them in the sequence. Let me know if you want a copy.  

I forgot all about this movie. Very nice but wish the video was longer. I was starting to get into it when it ended!!!! I would like to check it out please. greg.wayne.smith@gmail.com  

One of my Favorite movies period, very much looking forward to the sequel coming out this summer with baby groot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, trooperblazer said:

I know this is a year old but I had 2 questions.  How did you build those candy cane fans and would you be willing to email me a copy of your sequence?  

My email is boobeagle@gmail.com  Thanks in advance!!

 

Lee

Here's how I built mine:

  1. Found a plastic electrical wire spool and cut one end off.
  2. Zip tied (12) Candy Canes to it.
  3. Pulled cords through center hole and marked Candy Cane number on plug ends with sharpie as I went.
  4. Painted fence post black and u-bolted the spinner to it.
  5. Drilled weep holes for rain, snow &/or ice in the Candy Canes.
  6. Plugged into controller.
  7. Sat down & enjoyed.

and of course - sent...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Helpusell said:

Can I please get a copy

chazjr@cox.net

 

6 hours ago, namecipS said:

If still in the giving mood, I'd like a copy as well.  

 

Namecips@yahoo.com

sent

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 7:57 PM, Mega Arch said:

Forgive the audio quality - used my iphone from across the street.

If you see the 2 errors - don't worry, already fixed them in the sequence.

Let me know if you want a copy.

 

I also would love a copy for my New Years show!

edyer01@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:12 PM, Mega Arch said:

Here's how I built mine:

  1. Found a plastic electrical wire spool and cut one end off.
  2. Zip tied (12) Candy Canes to it.
  3. Pulled cords through center hole and marked Candy Cane number on plug ends with sharpie as I went.
  4. Painted fence post black and u-bolted the spinner to it.
  5. Drilled weep holes for rain, snow &/or ice in the Candy Canes.
  6. Plugged into controller.
  7. Sat down & enjoyed.

and of course - sent...

I love the Candy Cane wheels, Could I get a copy of the Oh Yeah sequence also? I also would love a copy for my New Years show!

edyer01@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:41 AM, Shadowrider73 said:

I love the Candy Cane wheels, Could I get a copy of the Oh Yeah sequence also? I also would love a copy for my New Years show!

edyer01@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

sorry - I don't share purchased sequences. You can purchase it yourself from George here:

http://clearwaterlights.org/SeqSaleInfo.html

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...