Light-O-Rama Forums

All people with 16 Channels willing to trade sequences or looking for sequences identify yourselves here

Never Enough LIghts

hey guys new to this any 16 channel sequences would really be awesome

frosty the snow man, rudolph,  jinglebells, grandma got ran over , all the traditional Christmas songs but will not be picky thank you all in advance also I have the singing santa clause face would be cool if they matched up if not no biggie

landonwebster123@gmail.com

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:23 AM, sequencehoarder said:

My current hoard of over 3,500 sequences is bound to include some 16 channel ones.  Let me zip some up and I'll email them out to some of you.

was wondering if I could get some of that 3500 sequences 16 channel please and thank you in advance

2 hours ago, kyboy said:

was wondering if I could get some of that 3500 sequences 16 channel please and thank you in advance

Sent to your email :)

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:35 PM, sequencehoarder said:

Sent to your email :)

I didn't recive the sequences are you sure you sent them to the right email? thanks a lot in advance

15 minutes ago, kyboy said:

I didn't recive the sequences are you sure you sent them to the right email? thanks a lot in advance

Yep, we've emailed back and forth about eight times now.  All the sequences I sent you open right up just fine in the sequence editor for me.

26 minutes ago, sequencehoarder said:

Yep, we've emailed back and forth about eight times now.  All the sequences I sent you open right up just fine in the sequence editor for me.

ow ok sorry name is different on here as in email huh I wonder what I'm doing wrong

I just got my controller today. Super excited to play with it. I have watched all the training videos, and I am read to blow my kids minds this year. They are 6 and 3, and they are going to love it. I'd be very grateful if anyone would share some 16 channel setups. I am already thinking I may run out of channels sooner than later!

As you can tell I am super new and this is my first post.  I downloaded some, but a lot of them are pretty big and kind of overwhelming. Can't wait to dig in a little more tomorrow.

yostmatt@gmail.com

Thanks in advance. 

Matt

I just ordered a 16 channel controller along with a pixel tree and a pixel controller for some other lights I purchased. I'm new to this so any Sequences to get me started would be awesome! Even something with a singing faces!

Todd@Ramsfield.com

Edited by Todd Ramsfield

Hi ALL,  New here. I bought a 32 channel setup from LOR. My setup is simple 1 Mega tree and 10 mini trees and some house lights. I was hoping someone would share some seq. I will send the ones i bought last year when i get home from work today. Thanks in advance.

Dannymos1@aol.com

Edited by rangerfan

Double click on lms then edit go down to media file get mp3 for the sequence go to view go down to animation then run the sequence

Brand new to light-o-rama and looking for some 16 channel sequence for Halloween as I have very little time to prepare this weekend.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

sstieler@comcast.net

Looking for some simple 16 or 32 (if I figure out how to connect the second box) Feliez Navidad , Elvis Blue Christmas, Jingle Bells, Sleigh Ride, Do you hear what I hear, little drummer boy, etc, really anything will help, 

lightshow247365@gmail.com Thanks 

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:17 PM, james morris said:

Sent some out if you need help pm me will help

can I get a couple if you don't mind thank you in advance

Hi Everyone! I'm brand new to Light-o-Rama and am working on my first 16 channel sequence. I would love to receive any halloween and Christmas sequences you have to share and I look forward to sharing back in the future. Please send to: coramdeo100@hotmail.com

I’m a newbie too, bought my first CTB16PCg3 during the spring sale. Picked up a LOR1602mp3 too but that’s for next year. I’d love so help with 16 channel sequencing, this can be a little overwhelming for a greenhorn.

dietdewboy@yahoo.com