Light-O-Rama Forums

Music & star work, no light strings.

fotografer

I've got a problem. Not sure what the culprit is. I'm just running a 12 ccb mega tree. Have my show built with simple show builder. Some sequences work fine but some just play the music and the the star animations but no light strings.  Bought 3 new sequences and 2 of the 3 have this issue and the other 1 works fine. Even sequences from last year that were OK are exhibiting this behavior. 

Where do I look to start to get all of my sequences up and running?

thanks. 

Off hand, first guess is the channel configuration is wrong. Did that change from last year?

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

No - everything is same as last year. Some sequences work completely and some only have the star working. And only 1 out of 3 newly purchased sequences work completely. 

I haven't played around with purchased sequences, and this is just stab in the dark but what happens if you only load the songs from last year, do they play ok? Are the channel configs for the 2 purchased songs the same as the one purchased song that works?

Alan...

Fotografer, I sent you a PM.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

9 hours ago, default said:

I haven't played around with purchased sequences, and this is just stab in the dark but what happens if you only load the songs from last year, do they play ok? Are the channel configs for the 2 purchased songs the same as the one purchased song that works?

Alan...

That's the puzzlement- some of my sequences from last year aren't working either. 

Hmmm. I'll have to look closer at those 2 song's configs. They look good on super star editor. 

• The topic was locked