Light-O-Rama Forums

musical sequence help needed

Guest guest

bill jensen wrote:

I can get the music ripped from the cd, i just can't get it to the audio file. Can someone help me? (this is my first posting, i hope it's in the right place.)

Hey Bill, welcome aboard, and yes, you have the right place.

When you open up the LOR sequence program and have a sequence started, go to edit, scroll down to audio file. This will ask where to go to retreive the audio file. Find the song you ripped and click open. This should work for the sequence your building. Remember to save it so the audio file will stay with it.

Hope this helps.

Tom

bill jensen wrote:

thanks, that does help (glad i was in the right place)

Well Bill, I'm glad to help. There are many others in this forum that know a lot more about LOR so stay tuned. As a word of advice though, try reading everything from past posts on LOR and sequencing. You will see that many questions will be answered as you grow in the LOR world :]. But feel free to ask any question you have. Everyone here is extra friendly.

Tom

If you have the know how (and it is not that hard to learn), get an audio conversion program (audicity is free--just google it and download it) and convert the songs you will use to wav format. It is much easier to use while sequencing. Then copy them to the audio folder in LOR and you are ready to go!