Light-O-Rama Forums

Simple Show Editor for sd cards is needed.

Mega Arch

Christmas wish for 2017 editing:

Unless I'm missing something, those of us that use sd cards to run our shows through miniDirectors and the likes have to create a new show every time we make a change. For example, I have 27 songs (no, not too long, every other one is a cut from InsideOut Snowman songs - 4 to 20 secs..). When watching the show, I found out I had a stuck on channel on an arch. HOLY COW.. Can't have that. Luckily, have a spare channel on another close by controller, so I go into all 27 songs and copy/paste. Then create a new Simple Show Builder sd card. I can handle that as I made changes to all 27 sequences...

Now, watching the show after that - I see one thing in one song that bothers me. Yeah, nobody else will probably notice - BUT I DO. So I must create a new 27 song Simple Show Builder sd card because of one little change to one song. And that was just today. Still weeks til Christmas. I know something else will jump out soon.

Then, as we get closer to Christmas, I take out some songs. Then the week of Christmas, even more. So at least two more builds of a show.

All that to say - Need the ability to save the show on the sd card and then be able to go back into it to edit after it's built.

Thanks,

Daniel

Edited by Mega Arch

Already in the works.  I got about 80% of it done before the season hit.  Next major revision should have it, but that won't be in time for this year.  

22 minutes ago, DevMike said:

Already in the works.  I got about 80% of it done before the season hit.  Next major revision should have it, but that won't be in time for this year.  

Awesome!

• The topic was locked