Light-O-Rama Forums

Tapper Wizard and Multiple Events

thebaronn

Hello!

This may have been covered, but if It has I am unable to find it. I am using LOR I and was wondering.

After you use the tapper wizard, is there and easier was to insert multiple events?

Here is what I mean. When I sequence a songs i use the tapper wizard to insert events to the beat of the song. I then go through and insert multiple events (3 equally spaced events) so I get 1/16th notes. (this is nice later on if i am lucky and art of the songs repeats itself, I can just cut and paste and tweak a little).

So is there a way. I have a song with 723 beats in it and it is killing me and the rest of the st patricks day songs are just as long.

So any tips would be great.

If this is in LOR II then I guess I will just make do for now and upgrade after st patricks day. I am skipping easter (just tired). But I have big plans for the 4th of July. 1812 overture here I come!

Booyah!

Thank you for your help!

Eric

thebaronn wrote:

If this is in LOR II then I guess I will just make do for now and upgrade after st patricks day.

Yes, this is in LOR II (S2). You select the events that you want to subdivide (or select entire row) and then "Edit" -> "Timings" -> "Subdivide Timings".

And no, there is no easy way to do it in LOR I.