Light-O-Rama Forums

Changing Lighting Setups

Guest guest

When I started playing around with the LOR software late last year, I sketched out a good layout for my yard. 12 Channel Mega Tree, 18 Mini Trees, 6 Stars, 6 Snowflakes, Signs, Nativity etc...

Yesterday, I re-sketched the entire layout, mainly because of my recient purchase of 36 new mini trees. So, I wiped out all but one of the stars, decided to do the nativity next year as well as the snowflakes.

But, I have 5 songs already sequenced. Is there an easier way to reset, insert, delete the specific channels in LOR so that I don't have to do that much changing? I'm not a lazy person, so if I have to re-sequence everything, I wouldn't mind.

I do know I have to export my channel configuration and import it into the next sequence. So, any advise from the pro's is appreciated....

I start by creating a second copy of the seq. (ie Jingle Bells#2--JB2 form JB1).

Import NewChannels.

Clear existing sequence

Start copying and pasting from JB1 to JB2 each channel or groups of channels.

That how I steal all of Marty's get work and make it like original in my display. :laughing:

Hi Bill

Wow never thought that could be done! I'm going from 8 channels (2005 setup) to 24 channels (2006) and have beed redoing all the sequences. Boy no need to manually type the channel names in.

Question...I now use 1/10 second as a standard instead of the tapper. 2005 sequences used the tapper...any way for me to change the time on the sequence?

Thanks