Light-O-Rama Forums

PE and SE

upsdude9351

56 minutes ago, Dennis Laff said:

when you migrate your sequence from SE to PE  the props sequenced in SE should be checked as sequenced in SE if your watching them in the pixel editor .

I discussed it with him Dennis and the props are being imported from SS which I don't think can be done at this time.

SPaschall

Edited by SPaschall

I just hate to see people giving the Pixel editor a bad rap ,like I said before  SS is more detailed but the pixel editor is great for a lot of effects especially a 360 pixel tree.

I just hate to see people giving the Pixel editor a bad rap ,like I said before  SS is more detailed but the pixel editor is great for a lot of effects especially a 360 pixel tree.

How am I giving it a bad rap? I said it's a pain to keep going back and forth between 3 different things. I don't remember ever reading that a pixel tree sequence that was created in superstar and then exported to sequence editor couldn't be imported into PE to create one intensity file. Maybe Matt will see this tread and clear that up. I have no issues with my house outline pixels and 6ft twig trees that are sequenced in PE. Just having issues with my pixel tree. This sequence worked with the superstar sequence, the other one im working on won't

https://vimeo.com/190967410

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried xlights?  P.E. and intensity files are ideas that light O'Rama took from xlights. It's one program that does absolutely everything and the developers listen closely to the users.

To whom this may concern?!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,, HEAR OUR CRIES!!!!,,,,,,, And for those preaching a "free", program called DO WHAT "WE" WANT YOUR LIGHTS TO DO,,,,,, Well,,,,,, I PERSONALLY dont want my lights to do what YOU SAY????????,,,,,,,,,,,, I WANT THEM TO DO WHAT I SAY?!!!!!,,,,,,,,, WHEN " I" say?????!!!!!!!!!!!! ty guys for the interest,,,,,

On 11/9/2016 at 2:03 PM, 1983ss454 said:

Tried this and still having issues. Tree runs perfect in pixel editor after import and then on the export it's either completely missing and jumbled. These are all sequences that ran in sequence editor without a problem last year. About to just run the tree from the sequence editor again

Did you get this resolved?  I forgot to ADD that after saving the file close DOWN pixel editor then reopen it.  Then reopen the file and save the intensity data.

Did you get this resolved?  I forgot to ADD that after saving the file close DOWN pixel editor then reopen it.  Then reopen the file and save the intensity data.

Yes, thanks. What I ended up doing was for my pixel tree line and house I did this and it resolved the issues. For my pixel tree I ended up not even migrating it into PE and running it straight from the SE. Was getting too late in the season to keep screwing around