Light-O-Rama Forums

Night Before Christmas- Faces

jerry72

Working on Night Before Christmas by Little Jimmy Dickens for the Tree face. It will only be one face. Using papagayo. Slow, but really hoping to have it done with in the next week. This is what we plan to end out show at night this year.

• Like 1

Got family in town this weekend, so doubt i will get to work on it. Always best during the week when the kids go to bed, i have the living room to myself. When it is done,  i will share.

• Like 1

Have a far better understanding of how Papagayo works, should have this done by the end of the weekend. Movimng along faster now.

SO about half way done, looking to have some one help clean it up. I am really pushing the time here, i still have not started my set up and still have a lot of sequences to put together. I sent what i had tyo another member to see if he could help clean up what i have so far. Had a few bad days with shoulder so i am way far behind in everything.

Sorry all, did not get done this weekend. I knows it crunch time, but with  my wireless issues being thrown in the trash, i will have time to work on it this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who knows how to use Papagayo who would like to work on this, i will send you the files. I have the main part done, now i am just working on lining up thew words.