Light-O-Rama Forums

Disney Electrical Parade Wanted

gsmith37064

I have the same sequence.  I haven't  found a house sequence for it.  It is quite long at almost 10 minutes.  What I do is put all my  lights at 50% intensity and run the tree sequence.  It works quite well and puts the  main focus on the tree and with the other lights on it doesn't look so plain.  

That's an idea and one that i will toss around. I like the idea of this pixel tree sequence being the opening for the Frozen show though.

I have but after Halloween and everything I have done for Christmas I think i am done for the year. I am kicking back and enjoying it now. If i manage to come across it then I will add it. But till then... there is always next year :)

• Like 2

I have one that is 5 minutes long and one that is 3 minutes long.

Can't say it's one of my better (or even not so better) but I'm willing to share.

With RGB tree matrix (3 minutes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Es0QLD4Tw

Without RGB tree marix (5 minutes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njQAe2B_28w

If you are still sharing I would like to get the 3 minute version.  You do great work and seem to love Disney!  Just like my wife and I.  Thanks very much.

Kevin

lorchristmas@gmail.com

Could I please get a copy of the 3 min version.   Big disney fan and would love to add it to my show.  Also I would love to know how u made ur mickey arch.  

Thanks for your help

Send to kjett@zoomtown.com

Hi, I would love a copy of the 3 minute version.

eduardo@casillas.com

Thank You

Edited by ccasilla77

23 hours ago, ccasilla77 said:

Hi, I would love a copy of the 3 minute version.

eduardo@casillas.com

Thank You

Sent, hope it helps