Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Tree Halloween

B.Y.R.G.

Very Nice.  I never thought of using arches for the Halloween show, it looks awesome. one thing that I would change is the star on top of the pixel tree. I would not use it. it looks to much like a Christmas tree. BUT to make it a non Christmas tree, turn the Star upside down and now you'll have an evil Halloween tree. just saying.... 

P.S. I use It's Me in my show. the kids love this song..

1 hour ago, marsh28 said:

...That song seems familiar to me.... lol!!  Great job BTW...

Thanks....and since you are the unofficial Five Nights at Freddy's guru on this site you should know....hahah!

2 hours ago, Box on Rails said:

Very Nice.  I never thought of using arches for the Halloween show, it looks awesome. one thing that I would change is the star on top of the pixel tree. I would not use it. it looks to much like a Christmas tree. BUT to make it a non Christmas tree, turn the Star upside down and now you'll have an evil Halloween tree. just saying.... 

P.S. I use It's Me in my show. the kids love this song..

Thanks!  Yeah I was on the fence with using the star.  I only used the star in the parts where the tree is spitting out the lasers and what not.  I felt it looked better with it in those parts but appreciate the feedback.   Left it out during the graphics part of the sequence and with Thriller I didn't even use it.  Wanted to do a moon or something but it wasn't in the plan for this year.

I heard this song a couple years back in marsh28's display and thought it was excellent.  You should check out his Mr. Roboto video he posted.....its really good!

I wish more people would post up their Halloween videos as I'm always looking for new ideas.

A slightly different version of Spooky Scary Skeletons.  Not a lot of skeletons but we got some skulls!

• Like 1