Light-O-Rama Forums

USB talking to CMB24D but not responding

KRed

In SE, is the CMB24 configured to use the Regular Network?  And do you have the correct LOR ID assigned (that you found in the HU and set using the DIP switches?

New question after speaking with Mr. Mike I have found that I am not adding my RGBs correctly in sequence editor. I do not use DMX and have added them only one way in past. I click insert device below. How is everyone else doing it?

43 minutes ago, KRed said:

New question after speaking with Mr. Mike I have found that I am not adding my RGBs correctly in sequence editor. I do not use DMX and have added them only one way in past. I click insert device below. How is everyone else doing it?

Insert device below has always worked just fine for me.

54 minutes ago, KRed said:

Insert device below is perfectly fine. Ensure that you choose the CMB24D on the Device drop down and choose 8 RGB Channels and not the 24 Channels.

5 minutes ago, KRed said:

Normally it does, and with my pixcon it works fine, however my CMB24ds are still not responding.

If the HU can communicate with the CMB24 and you can turn the lights on in the HU then the issue is in your configuration. Go to SE and click on the first RGB channel on the CMB24, post the info in the box:

Device Type

Network

Unit

Circuit