Light-O-Rama Forums

The Envasion of Mega Tree Climbing Skeletons

Mega Arch

2 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

Weather permitting gonna start setting up Halloween tomorrow. 

I got about 30% up for a few days now but gotta take most of it down tomorrow unless I wake up and it's already down. We are expecting 50 mph winds at least from the hurricane as well as tornado threats. 6" rain expected.

its never ending.

JR

11 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

Weather permitting gonna start setting up Halloween tomorrow. 

The weather has permitted. Get on it. Lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I got about 30% up for a few days now but gotta take most of it down tomorrow unless I wake up and it's already down. We are expecting 50 mph winds at least from the hurricane as well as tornado threats. 6" rain expected.

its never ending.

JR

Hope you ride through the storm okay JR.

40 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

The weather has permitted. Get on it. Lol

Just stopped to get some bails of hay. Now some lunch. Then hang my talking house face. 

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

Yup!! got one last week. Same thing sells for $285 (I see its now 279) on amazon - Big lots had it for 139 w/20% off entire purchase, I took it as a sign.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, saxon said:

Picked up 3 more, good old CVS. 

Yup. Got my flu shot Monday. Got a $5 store coupon for doing it. Humm... What to buy?

I am a bit disappointed in the lack of flexibility in the socket joints.  Arms, and legs can go up/down, but can not swivel out.  Kinda limiting.

Wasn't there an image floating around of a bunch of them climbing up a house?  I can't seem to find it, now.

3 hours ago, Dcroc said:

.....Wasn't there an image floating around of a bunch of them climbing up a house?  I can't seem to find it, now.

Photobucket getting greedy caused lots of photos to go away. 

15 hours ago, Dcroc said:

I am a bit disappointed in the lack of flexibility in the socket joints.  Arms, and legs can go up/down, but can not swivel out.  Kinda limiting.

Wasn't there an image floating around of a bunch of them climbing up a house?  I can't seem to find it, now.

After reading the below listed post - two things come to mind:

1 - I pay too much for skeletons.

2 - I make things too difficult......

http://www.instructables.com/id/Skeletons-Climbing-your-Houses-Walls/

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Skeleton Matt happy about having to go back into storage. . . I tried to reassure him that he will be back out before knows it... But he wasn't having it. He was still resistant.

After hours of fighting I finally got him convinced to go into storage. . . He still wasn't happy about it:

DN1AEafU8AIIWGb.jpg:large

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DisneyMatt10 said:

Well, Skeleton Matt happy about having to go back into storage. . . I tried to reassure him that he will be back out before knows it... But he wasn't having it. He was still resistant.

After hours of fighting I finally got him convinced to go into storage. . . He still wasn't happy about it:

DN1AEafU8AIIWGb.jpg:large

Can be a very emotional time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yep, I know the feeling. Mine wouldn't come down on their own so I had to lower the mega tree tower and pry them off.

My son (in the first pic) assisted with lower the tower and neighbors Kirk and Jason (in the second pic) helped pry them off the tower. It was a delicate process to say the least. They was pissed. Morty even grabbed the ladder to fight more. A couple little babies I tell ya.

Of course once off, they just resisted to go inside and wanted to hang out a bit (in the third pic).

IMG_20171104_130236_zpsqe6ji5ao.jpg

IMG_20171104_130605_zps2sj4ognx.jpg

IMG_20171104_144840_zpssz3rdtdj.jpg

Edited by Santas Helper
  • Like 1