Light-O-Rama Forums

how in the world

Guest guest

good evening, it is late !! i bought the software the other day and i kinda got it figured out. but how in the world do you guys do it ?????:? do you use the view animation part and draw or do you use your imaginantion and go from there? i thought i was getting in over my head but im not giving up... there are alot of awsome displays out there. i know i have several months to get it but if you have any suggestions, i would gladly appreciate them....thank you:)

dave wrote:

good evening, it is late !! i bought the software the other day and i kinda got it figured out. but how in the world do you guys do it ?????:? do you use the view animation part and draw or do you use your imaginantion and go from there? i thought i was getting in over my head but im not giving up... there are alot of awsome displays out there. i know i have several months to get it but if you have any suggestions, i would gladly appreciate them....thank you:)

I used the animation view. I created a crude version of my house and went from there. It was my first year with LOR, so I had no idea what I was going to be up against .. thus I needed something to give me an idea what it would look like.

Going into my second year, I can tell you that I will probably change up the animation view, and it won't be as detailed. Why? With a year under my belt, I don't need as much visually on the screen to really imagine what it's going to look like.