Light-O-Rama Forums

We are all waiting

JimCanfield

Jeffrey wrote:

Wow... received the controllers I purchased at the "Secret Sale" today! Thanks for the extremely quick shipping Dan and crew! AWESOME!!! :cool:

seriously?

i ordered mine at around 1:03pm and i havent even gotten any shipping information yet...not even a status change on the yahoo shop....THIS SUCKS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JimCanfield

• johnny christmas

• michael.farney

• JeffF

i too am with johnny. I ordered around 1:20 est and havent even received a confirmation email. i have been wondering about the order status that has been mentioned, cant seem to find it. oh well, i guess we are just a little too anxious

JimCanfield wrote:

I placed my order around 10 minutes after the sale opened.

i ordered about 3 minutes into the sale and i dont even have any status info hte UPS has even gotten a pickup...status is blank on the yahoo shop page...nice

johnny christmas wrote:

Jeffrey wrote:
Wow... received the controllers I purchased at the "Secret Sale" today! Thanks for the extremely quick shipping Dan and crew! AWESOME!!! :cool:

seriously?

i ordered mine at around 1:03pm and i havent even gotten any shipping information yet...not even a status change on the yahoo shop....THIS SUCKS

We found your order...

Your order clocked in between 1:06 and 1:07. Your order should ship tomorrow or Friday.

During the start of this sale, there were multiple orders in the same second.

Dan

johnny christmas wrote:

ahh...was just concerned that it might have gotten lost lol...howd you find it without my info? lol

Used the Eamil address that you registered with.

People not using their names here at the forum does make support much more difficult. When people have a problem it helps us a lot if we can look up their order history and know what products they are using. But what can you do....

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

johnny christmas wrote:
ahh...was just concerned that it might have gotten lost lol...howd you find it without my info? lol

Used the Eamil address that you registered with.

People not using their names here at the forum does make support much more difficult. When people have a problem it helps us a lot if we can look up their order history and know what products they are using. But what can you do....

Dan
ah...didnt even think of that...smart thinking dan...thanks

portcity wrote:

i too am with johnny. I ordered around 1:20 est and havent even received a confirmation email. i have been wondering about the order status that has been mentioned, cant seem to find it. oh well, i guess we are just a little too anxious

Confirmation emails are sent out automatically. If you have not received an email then most likely the email address was incorrect on the order or some spam filter grabbed it.

You should send an email to orders@lightorama.com with the last name and zip code on the order to make sure it is okay.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote

Your order clocked in between 1:06 and 1:07. Your order should ship tomorrow or Friday.

Dan

Any idea who placed the first order? I think I may have been close because I found the link to the sale on the page even though all the graphics were screwed up for the first 5 or 10 minutes of the sale. I printed the source of the page and then just picked the linky out. When I checked out both items I bought were at their starting quantity.

Not really a big deal Dan, but I guess I'm just curious. :D

Jeffrey wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote

Dan

Any idea who placed the first order? I think I may have been close because I found the link to the sale on the page even though all the graphics were screwed up for the first 5 or 10 minutes of the sale. I printed the source of the page and then just picked the linky out. When I checked out both items I bought were at their starting quantity.

You were very early but not first. Your order was logged at: Sat Feb 23 13:02:04 EST 2008,

The first order came in at: Sat Feb 23 13:01:12 EST 2008, the next at: Sat Feb 23 13:01:22 EST 2008, next at: Sat Feb 23 13:01:22 EST 2008, next at: Sat Feb 23 13:01:24 EST 2008....... and so on.

The first order was from TX.

LightORamaDan wrote:

Jeffrey wrote:
LightORamaDan wrote

Dan

You were very early but not first. Your order was logged at: Sat Feb 23 13:02:04 EST 2008,

The first order came in at: Sat Feb 23 13:01:12 EST 2008, the next at: Sat Feb 23 13:01:22 EST 2008, next at: Sat Feb 23 13:01:22 EST 2008, next at: Sat Feb 23 13:01:24 EST 2008....... and so on.

I doubt it was me ... but I like to think it was or one of the people I was in the room with.

Harrison

Don wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

Hmm.. Why do I get the feeling I know who that was? (Wasn't me, btw)

Looked into it ...

Wasn't me - 13:03:41

And as long as my order ships before October I will be AOK. Take your time.

Harrison