Light-O-Rama Forums

Play range

Guest guest

Hi all just having a bit of trouble, when I try and play just a selection or the selected screen. It seems to work ok except the music playing is totally different to the screen.

It is probably me but the only way I can watch my sequence is to play the whole song.

Thanks Craig

Craig wrote:

Hi all just having a bit of trouble, when I try and play just a selection or the selected screen. It seems to work ok except the music playing is totally different to the screen.
It is probably me but the only way I can watch my sequence is to play the whole song.
Thanks Craig

Craig, I'm no expert and haven't ran into a deal like that. I myself have gone thru every LOR forum topics and Sequencing forum topics and do not remember seeing a simular situation. Unless the variable bit rate of you song is very variable? I don't know much on that. Maybe Dan knows something?

Tom

VonnerNIX wrote:

If you are using a mp3 then you might want to convert it to a wav file.

I had the same problem and did as VonnerNIX said. It fixed the problem for me. Now I convert all songs I'm using for sequences to WAV.

jeff

Craig wrote:

Thanks Craig

Mine does that every once in a while, but if I just stop the music once, the screen comes back normal and then it plays fine the second time. I just learned to live with it.