Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Minions jingle bells

Toño

Bill, if you could please add me to the list, my boys love anything minions and I am sure they will enjoy it.

dibblejr@hotmail.com

TIA

JR

On 9/20/2016 at 9:58 PM, Evil_E said:

Bill I would love to have a look at this as well if you are still in a sharing mood.

:-)

Pevely@seascape.ns.ca

Thanks.

23 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Bill, if you could please add me to the list, my boys love anything minions and I am sure they will enjoy it.

dibblejr@hotmail.com

TIA

JR

sent

I cannot find a video of this on the net so i thought i would see about getting a copy as well.

If you are still sharing Bill may i get a copy? greg.wayne.smith@gmail.com

Thanks

42 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

I cannot find a video of this on the net so i thought i would see about getting a copy as well.

If you are still sharing Bill may i get a copy? greg.wayne.smith@gmail.com

Thanks

22 minutes ago, Evil_E said:

Thanks for the share Bill

Do you have a link to the version of song you used? I have 2 but neither line up.

sent

Bill

I checked both my Inbox and Junk folders, it never came through. Can you please send it again as soon as you find time.

Sorry for the caps below but if your eyes are like mine and you typed the letters from the previous post you may have sent it to an unsuspecting person.

DIBBLEJR@hotmail.com

thank you

JR

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

Bill

I checked both my Inbox and Junk folders, it never came through. Can you please send it again as soon as you find time.

Sorry for the caps below but if your eyes are like mine and you typed the letters from the previous post you may have sent it to an unsuspecting person.

DIBBLEJR@hotmail.com

thank you

JR

You are on the share with list in my drop box but I sent it again. (i copy and paste the email address just so I don't screw it up...lol)

Am I the only person having a problem with Drop box?

Bill I received the second email a few minutes after you replied, did everything required to setup DB but have had no luck getting it to download the sequence.

Perhaps DB is down or something.

JR

4 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Am I the only person having a problem with Drop box?

Bill I received the second email a few minutes after you replied, did everything required to setup DB but have had no luck getting it to download the sequence.

Perhaps DB is down or something.

JR

you should just be able to download the file and not have to install dropbox unless you are trying to add it to your dropbox.

Nobody else has said there having problems, atleast not to me

9 hours ago, aaron1sabine said:

Hi bill

would it be possible to get sent a copy please

aaron_25@live.co.uk

thanks

2 hours ago, ericm said:

Please and thank you!

ericmeyer211@yahoo.com

sent

• Like 1