Light-O-Rama Forums

2015 Display - Star Wars Segment

scvlights

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to share a small portion of our display from last season. I'm getting ready to plan this year's show and looking 

to change things up a bit. Please feel free to share your thoughts on this display! 

Thank you!

That was AWESOME. That pixel arrangement in front of your door and behind your tune to sign is fantastic. The sweeping motions are right on time and the shape really allows for some great sequencing. I love the dramatic look of the floods angled down on the garage. Also loved how you finished the show with the last four timpani/brass hits turning off elements. Very very nice.

• Like 1

@LightsWithSoul Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I've been trying to be more precise and clean up my programming. Having both conventional and LED lights are tricky at times and could be quite a challenge to figure out scenes. Hopefully this year I can head towards a lot more pixels. Though I can't get over the look of traditional conventional lights!

5 hours ago, scvlights said:

@LightsWithSoul Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I've been trying to be more precise and clean up my programming. Having both conventional and LED lights are tricky at times and could be quite a challenge to figure out scenes. Hopefully this year I can head towards a lot more pixels. Though I can't get over the look of traditional conventional lights!

It was hard for me to go LED because I love incandescent bulbs but the power draw would just be too much. I am using a select few red incandescents and the instant response and fading curves are different so I know what you mean.

• The topic was locked