Light-O-Rama Forums

Unable to Save Schedule

Brad Hileman

I've just upgraded and discovered that I cannot save my show schedules. Is there something I missed or is this a bug.

I'm still running Vista (as I did during Christmas), and since the upgrade, I cannot save any schedules.

Please help if you can.... Thanks! :X

I have been running Windows Vista. I purchased LOR1 and installed it Nov 2007. In Dec 2007, I installed LOR II and used it during the Christmas Holiday. Just last week, Feb 2008, I installed the upgrade to LOR II (2.0.14) and attempted to work on a new show. I did a few sequences and saved them...No Problem. Then I created a show. I SAVED the show... No Problem. I went to the show scheduler and selected the show I wanted, the time frame I wanted and the days I wanted. When I attempted to SAVE the Schedule... I received "Unable to Save Schedule"

I've attempted to do this with old shows and new shows (including new and old sequences). Any Ideas?

P.S. Thanks for your reply - I really do appreciate any help you may be able to offer.

Try re-naming or deleteing the .lcs files in the My DocumentsLight-O-Rama directory and then re-creating the schedule. There should be two - weeksched.lsc and yearsched.lcs (not sure on the second one since I'm currently away from my LOR computer). These are the files that get re-written every time you make a change to the schedule.

Mark

bob wrote:

Do you remember if you were trying to save the weekly schedule or the calendar schedule?

From what I've seen, both of the files get updated simultaneously regardless of which mode your are working in.

Mark