Light-O-Rama Forums

I need help trying to figure out what i need to buy?

Will Richards

[align=left]I got hired to do lightening, thunder, and rain in 2 different peoples houses, but i think they want to do something that i cant do. They want to flip a switch and have thunder, lightening, and rain (which i think you could do by using a mini director with mps player) but after that sequence is finished he wants to also be able to change the sequence to lightening and thunder that just repeates and another sequence that just rains. so my question is can you change to different sequences with a stand alone?[/align]

musicdude wrote:

[align=left]I got hired to do lightening, thunder, and rain in 2 different peoples houses, but i think they want to do something that i cant do. They want to flip a switch and have thunder, lightening, and rain (which i think you could do by using a mini director with mps player) but after that sequence is finished he wants to also be able to change the sequence to lightening and thunder that just repeates and another sequence that just rains. so my question is can you change to different sequences with a stand alone?[/align]

With the mini director you could put in 3 sequences. 1= (Thunder, Lightning and rain) 2=(lightning and thunder) 3=(Rain). You can pick any of the three.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dan! What happened to the user manual for the Director being online?

REQUESTED PAGE
DOES NOT EXIST

Sorry, but the requested page no longer exists or is currently being updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Will it be available online?