Light-O-Rama Forums

Frozen Heart 12 and 16 CCR

Grinch

Dang... I am still working on In Summer and Do you want to build a snowman. I was done with playing around with sequence making for the year.

Are you going to do Reindeers Are Better Than People?

16 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

Dang... I am still working on In Summer and Do you want to build a snowman. I was done with playing around with sequence making for the year.

Are you going to do Reindeers Are Better Than People?

Now its my turn..Dang Greg, I wasn't planning on doing Reindeers are better than People but I guess I have to do it now that you are doing a Frozen night.  I won't leave you hanging.  I will add it to the list. 

25 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Now its my turn..Dang Greg, I wasn't planning on doing Reindeers are better than People but I guess I have to do it now that you are doing a Frozen night.  I won't leave you hanging.  I will add it to the list. 

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound - there is the adorable "Fixer Upper" song featuring those trolls and then we'd basically have the entire soundtrack in lights!

-Scott

• Like 1

I like Scott's thought process. I am officially cracking the whip Todd. Get back to work and release the WHOLE sound track. lol

I can't take credit for it. It's ALL Scott :)

But now i am going to get behind again because i am working on all these... UGH!

Tomorrow was my day to drill through the garage brick and under the house to start running cable. It needs to be Jan 2016 again. I need more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

1 minute ago, debtoews said:

Yes- lets blame Scott for all of it....hehehe

Oh yeah thanks a lot.  Perhaps we should start a poll to see whether Deb or Scott (me) has to sequence her lights to the new Frozen songs?

:lol::lol::lol:

-Scott

2 minutes ago, debtoews said:

Yes- lets blame Scott for all of it....hehehe

I will pile on...Let's blame Scott..  He makes one comment and now the rest of us have extra work.. How does that work?

Thanks Scott  HaHa

• Like 1
Just now, debtoews said:

I can program all the lights/house...you're just much better at it  :D

I'm not complaining - I absolutely love sequencing.  I just wish I didn't have to wait another five months to see the results of my work.  Then again, it's probably also a good thing we still have five months.