Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Faces Only

Holidaysequences

I am also going to start another sequence tonight that is really a fun one it just screams Halloween and well I just have to do it. I will get back to Karmin and Darlene once I finish the Halloween song

Well Jerry finished the Halloween one last night now gonna start on Karmin and Darlene. Kingfish the Rock sugar I can not seem to find the Mp3 for that song hit me up and let me know where I can purchase the Mp3

Thank You

I looked around and could not find it . I posted on their message board looking for a lead. who knows they might respond.

time will tell, I will look more later . I really like this song

• 3 weeks later...

Well Jerry I put about 28 of them on the site so far that's only like not even 1/4 of them will put up more this coming weekend. Just to let everyone know if there is a song that you want up please be patient I will get them all up if you don't see it just ask I most likely have it. Even the new songs coming out. Will be putting more singing trees and 12 and 16 Ribbon sequences up as well. Time to go pop some Fireworks. Happy 4th of July to everybody!!!!!

On 7/4/2016 at 8:35 PM, angelmj08 said:

Well Jerry I put about 28 of them on the site so far that's only like not even 1/4 of them will put up more this coming weekend. Just to let everyone know if there is a song that you want up please be patient I will get them all up if you don't see it just ask I most likely have it. Even the new songs coming out. Will be putting more singing trees and 12 and 16 Ribbon sequences up as well. Time to go pop some Fireworks. Happy 4th of July to everybody!!!!!

As long as i keep my wife off yer website this time, i wont go broke.

Well so much for that, she over heard the Fresh Prince Nightmare on My street. She now wants it as well as Ghostbusters.

8 hours ago, angelmj08 said:

I'll put Nightmare on my street up this weekend as you can see it is already done. 

You need to figure out a way to make your website top secret so my wife cant see it anymore.

17 hours ago, jerry72 said:

You need to figure out a way to make your website top secret so my wife cant see it anymore.

Kinda of like Area 51 where it is top secret and the public is not supposed to know it exist but everybody knows it does LOL!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Nightmare on my street looks good, only thing i noticed was that during the wavy mouth being on, you had the top lip on as well. Wife is happy, now i gotta get Ghostbusters for her.

On your faces do you use the singing monsters from Holidaycoro? If so my faces are 8 channels and to complete the wave mouth on my faces I need the top mouth on to complete the wave mouth as where the singing monsters from Holidaycoro does not so every time the wave mouth is on for your faces you would have to turn off the top mouth that's all

15 hours ago, angelmj08 said:

On your faces do you use the singing monsters from Holidaycoro? If so my faces are 8 channels and to complete the wave mouth on my faces I need the top mouth on to complete the wave mouth as where the singing monsters from Holidaycoro does not so every time the wave mouth is on for your faces you would have to turn off the top mouth that's all

Yes mine our the HC monsters. That would explain it. It is all good, only took me a few minutes to change. Still looks awesome and again, the wife is happy. She loves that song.