Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Faces Only

Holidaysequences

A lot of customers have been asking me to bring back Halloween faces only and a ton of requests to bring back Silento-Watch Me so I am going to start bringing them back out. They will all be up in about 2 weeks just have to put them back on the site. Monster Mash by Hit Crew is no longer available as I have gotten a lot of people asking why is not available anymore and will I do Bobby Borris Picketts version I know the Hit Crew version is a good one but the answer is I do not hold a license for Hit Crew and the mp3 is not available on Amazon or anywhere trust me I have looked really liked that version, even though the sequence I did is out there (When the MP3 was available) but sorry can not sell the sequence by the Hit Crew. I have done Bobby Borris Pickett version just have not released it yet I will in the next couple of days I just need to finish the tombstones.

Silento-Watch Me

https://holidaysequences.wistia.com/medias/g0ajpzlbi0

I don't know if you asked already but Disturbed is in the works your not the only one who has asked me to do Disturbed Sounds of Silence, Monster from Rhianna I will see what I can do to get it done I think I will do it yeah why not be on the look out for them by Sunday on the website Til I Collapse is coming back out as well along with a whole bunch more that have been tucked away 

Thank You

49 minutes ago, lightzilla said:

Most people do not want to open account for one song a lot of people use Amazon and itunes but thanks for that I have found other places for other songs but when customers want that song they have to open an account and buy it which some have told me it is a hassle to do 

7 minutes ago, angelmj08 said:

Kingfish well that would take me a whole Saturday to do those hahahahaha

it would take me a year of Saturdays to do those that's why I appreciate the quality of you work and will always  be a customer

13 minutes ago, angelmj08 said:

Most people do not want to open account for one song a lot of people use Amazon and itunes but thanks for that I have found other places for other songs but when customers want that song they have to open an account and buy it which some have told me it is a hassle to do 

Sorry I didn't know you had to do that. I guess I should of read up on it. My bad.

Kingfish Disturbed Sounds of Silence coming up to late for me to start on it tonight but will after work tomorrow I got off at 5:30 MST and will be done with it tomorrow lets say around 8:30 9:00 cool with that?.If I took the Jeff Challenge of completing Light of Christmas in 2 hours and put Jeff in his place and he had to do the bucket challenge with water in the winter on his head and got the video of it hahahahahahhahahaha 

Thank You 

Thanks for bringing them back. I know I was interested in your Devil Went Down to Georgia sequence but found that I had limited use for for non-face channels and couldn't/wouldn't pay extra just to get the face channels.

Just too many shared songs out there that people can use to supplement their own sequences.

I will get the sequence up sometime today for you mpageler 

Edited by Holidaysequences

Please fix the link.

I just paid for the Sounds Of Silence and the link is broken.

We have sent you a copy of your receipt via e-mail. You may also click here to view / print a copy of your receipt.

Thanks for choosing us! We appreciate your business!

YOUR DOWNLOADS...
Click on the filename to begin downloading.

[OrderDetailID 220 - File named "DisturbedSoundsofSilencezip" not found.]

Please let me know when it's fixed so i can get it.

Edited by gsmith37064

Yep that was one cold morning with that ice bucket. I will never do that again but I knew with only two hours I would win. Haha.. Who's going to be the next one that falls for it. LOL

Jeff

Kingfish well that's 2 down Eminem feat. Rihanna- Monster is now done. I'll put it up here shortly

Thank You

no thank you , put my order in already. picked up 7 sequences.  looking ahead to more in the near  future ,

fastest service ive seen