Light-O-Rama Forums

VU wizard

debtoews

I am interested in learning, and I have TeamViewer on at least a couple of computers.  And can install it if I need it somewhere else...

With it being mothers day weekend i would like to offer a time during the week or schedule for the weekend after mother's day.

I know... i would rather play with lights and sequences but every now and then i have to say hello to the family. :)

• Like 1

Trying to connect but it keeps saying to use Teamview QuickJoin. Which i am using.

Not sure whats up unless you do not have an active session yet??

Edited by gsmith37064

I will try after I change trains in about 10 minutes...

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk

No table seats available on my train. I won't be able to join in.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk

It was great chatting with you Bob and i am glad you had time to do this.

I must say.. this program is really cool if you want to create EQ type effects for your CCR tree or Matrix. Think of the old type EQ for your home stereo. Yes it looks like those bars that move up and down to the beat of the song. Really cool. I enjoy the WAV the best.

I can see me using the heck out of it for Halloween. It has a lot of features so i would recommend sitting in on the next session. I know i will be setting in again.

So Bob when you decide to have another session... count me in!

I really wanted join be I was hopping to do it from my computer. I am running around now. I did now know that it was going to be today. If you do another training please let me know. ☹️☹️[emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my _ _ _ _ using Tapatalk

I was typing fast. I just saw that my post is all missed up.

Sent from my _ _ _ _ using Tapatalk

Starting a meeting from 8-9pm central time on SpEx to create a VU meter effect in SE. 

Please join the video call, by clicking on this link:   Please plug in your microphone so we can hear your questions.
http://go.teamviewer.com/v11/m22564165
Meeting ID: m22-564-165

www.teamviewer.com -