Light-O-Rama Forums

Power up elves intro

Need more lights

NIce Job.  Wish I had taken the trip to see your lights.  Next year for sure ;)

Thank you!  I wanted to come up and see you, but I just couldn't get anywhere this year, I'll have the eggnog waiting next year!

That was FANTASTIC.

Thank you!

Awesome Job, been wanting to try something like that and my son is a producer so he can hook me up with the audio editing. Thanks for the ideas, my brain is boiling with more ideas now. Only 325 days left to do all this work. STRESS

I know right? Need to get busy, busy, busy!  I'm adding RGB arches this year. Got them built and wired, now I just need to figure out how to run them. :wacko:

What did you you use to morph the voices???

Audacity

That was great.... Just wondering what part of the settings you played with on Audacity to get the sounds like that...

I have played some with it But That is really great stuff you did there..

Thanks for sharing it,\... I do plan on adding something for next year now as well as possibly for 4th of July and Halloween.. 

Maybe have some different voices saying the Pledge of Allegiance etc. for the 4th.. and some others.... and monster voices announcing the Halloween shows.

I am adding ... Halloween mirror faces this year for Halloween... http://www.imagineerieing.com/mirror_facade.html

In Audacity you highlight the part of the track you want to change. under the effects you use change pitch.

Edited by Ebuechner

I use audacity for al, my audio needs. I just didn't know if there was any thing better. 2016 is my 10th season and I'm trying to make it as spectacular as possible.

Here is what I have to work with. I got some really great ideas as well as yours.

That was great.... Just wondering what part of the settings you played with on Audacity to get the sounds like that...

I have played some with it But That is really great stuff you did there..

Thanks for sharing it,\... I do plan on adding something for next year now as well as possibly for 4th of July and Halloween.. 

Maybe have some different voices saying the Pledge of Allegiance etc. for the 4th.. and some others.... and monster voices announcing the Halloween shows.

I am adding ... Halloween mirror faces this year for Halloween... http://www.imagineerieing.com/mirror_facade.html

Thank you Sarge, It was done with the change pitch and normalize, I did the editing with Free Audio Editor, It's more user friendly than Audacity, but doesn't have all the features, together they make a good pair. 

In Audacity you highlight the part of the track you want to change. under the effects you use change pitch.

Ya...what you said...LOL!

I use audacity for al, my audio needs. I just didn't know if there was any thing better. 2016 is my 10th season and I'm trying to make it as spectacular as possible.

Here is what I have to work with. I got some really great ideas as well as yours.

You got a nice thing going as it is. But the 10th season needs to be something special. Maybe do a montage of all your previous shows with a celebration/explanation type intro? 

Very cool.

Thank you!

• The topic was locked