Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB100 V1.21 last string on last controller not working

Joe Curtright

Looking for some help. I have 5 CCB100's all running on Enhanced 500k network and the very last strand (string 2) of the last controller will not work. I have swapped string 1 and 2 around and string 2 begins to work just fine and string 1 goes out. So it is not a problem with the strand of lights itself it just seems to be whatever is last in line will not work. I have updated all of my controllers to the lastest firmware 1.21 as well as the Sequencing suite. Any help would be great. Thanks!

You have 5 CCB's.  Are you sequencing them as units 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10?  If so, the last one is not 9/10, it is 9/0A.  You need to change your sequencing from unit 10 to unit 0A.  I initially made this mistake.

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I have them setup wrong. I currently have them set up as Units 4-5-6-7-8. In the sequence editor they are set up as CCD 04 s1 (circuit 1-50) AND CCD 04 s2 (circuits 161-310). The other four are set up the same way but with the different unit ID's.

You're OK.  There are several ways of setting up CCBs.  The way Rayburn described it is "Dual Normal", and you are using the other way "Normal".  Just make sure that the CCBs are all set up to be in "Normal" mode.

• The topic was locked