Light-O-Rama Forums

First Year Display

cliftonneff

Finally got a video of our display.  This is one of four songs in our display.  I'll get more footage in the coming days of the other 3 songs (and find time to edit it).

This is our first year doing lights so we were very excited to get to share it with our neighbors, friends and family.  Thanks to everyone here for the help and support.

• Like 1

Very nicely done. I had a question, the pixels around the 2nd floor window above where your tree is look like the left side is square. How did that happen?

Very nicely done. I had a question, the pixels around the 2nd floor window above where your tree is look like the left side is square. How did that happen?Than

Thank you!  I think it was just a trick of the light.  All of the pixels are the same.

Awesome job.  Since you are now hooked.... what's new for next year???

Thank you!  Very hooked!  We are currently discussing but in consideration are a row of arches across the front of the lawn and maybe a pixel tree.  We also want to change our approach to the righthand (red/blue) tree.  We would like to do more with it but need to figure out a good way to hand the lights.  Any suggestions?

Looks Great! I really like what you did with the pixels/bulbs.

Thank you!  I've seen a lot of creative approaches to making the pixels special in different displays and we wanted to highlight the architecture of our new home.  Took a lot of work to get them that way into Pixel editor but once in there it was a fantastic tool!  You can read about that here:

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/38433-whole-house-of-pixels/?p=356181

Finally got a video of our display.  This is one of four songs in our display.  I'll get more footage in the coming days of the other 3 songs (and find time to edit it).

This is our first year doing lights so we were very excited to get to share it with our neighbors, friends and family.  Thanks to everyone here for the help and support.

Wow. Your first year? Really good. Congrats. Will be interested to see what you can do next year for sure!

• The topic was locked