Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Singing Tree Sequences

fantasydawn

On 8/4/2016 at 7:35 PM, Bevvyboy said:

Old Sarge I would love any singing face sequence please I am a newbie (U.K) and going for my first LOR show (16 channels)

Thanks

bev.Clarke.bc33@gmail.com

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

You are gonna need  more then 16 channels for most of the singing face sequences out there.

check your mail.. and 

On 8/4/2016 at 7:35 PM, Bevvyboy said:

Old Sarge I would love any singing face sequence please I am a newbie (U.K) and going for my first LOR show (16 channels)

Thanks

bev.Clarke.bc33@gmail.com

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

you will need more then 16 channels... each of my tree seq take 8 channels each so you will be in for a lot of work and disappointment if you are going to try to use them with just 16 channels unless all you have is singing trees..

I did send you some others which do not have the singing trees that you may be able to copy paste parts and use for your 16 channel... Save them all in a file in case you want to grow and use them at some other point..

Hi Sarge,

Is there any chance I could get copies of these sequences from you? I did ask a while ago but never got anything, perhaps you just missed my post, or there was an issue with my email?

ozaz@ozaz.org

Also, have you ever considered having a shared dropbox folder with your sequences so you don't have to manually send them to each person? just a thought.

Cheers

On December 13, 2015 at 6:40 PM, Old Sarge said:

I sent you a file full... how many more are you looking for... you have over 23 with faces and over 75 of things from last year... plus some that a lot of others have sent you... Is it that you have not gotten the e mails that we keep sending to you?

Maybe you gave us the wrong e mail address and you havent got them... 

Can you send some my way? Tyjust got my controllers build stuff now. 

derkngoogly@comcast.net 

• 2 weeks later...

Sarge, 

I'm new to this

I would really appreciate copies if still available.

d64lyght@gmail.com

thank you very much for all of your sharing

Sarge, 

Appreciate that you are sharing with everyone.  It's what makes this place great.  If you're still sharing, I'd like some as well.  Namecips@yahoo.com

Thanks