Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Singing Tree Sequences

fantasydawn

I'd love to get a copy of all those singing faces too  :) .  I took the last week off and now it's time to start working on 2016 Halloween and Xmas displays.

Thanks! 

gorichgo@yahoo.com

working on my show for next year, I am adding trees to the display  itspearson13329@yahoo.com  thanks alot

Hi Old Sarge - If you are still sharing, I would greatly appreciate it.         Vinkdragon@sbcglobal.net

Thank you for all that you share!

Vince

I have sent to most of you already.... Why is it I still see the same people constantly asking for the same thing over and over...

Don't you look to see what you have and who sent it before you start asking for the same thing you already have again??...

Most of us who share things don't mind sharing but dang..... before you keep asking for things why don't you look to see what you already have..

its like you see the word share and you are right there asking for it... I have also noticed that you see someone ask for something and you are also usually right there to asking for it or saying you would like to see it ... and you haven't read the part that says they are actually looking or asking if someone has it..

I know its just the forums people... but please... start reading more before you just type automatically saying you want it..

Edited by Old Sarge

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Old Sarge,

I wouldn't mind a copy of those singing tree sequence files, please.

ozaz@ozaz.org

PS. I'm an ex Sarge (Australian Air Force) who's old. B)

• 6 months later...

Old Sarge I would love any singing face sequence please I am a newbie (U.K) and going for my first LOR show (16 channels)

Thanks

bev.Clarke.bc33@gmail.com

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk