Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR customer service

ebrown1972

I have been a customer of LOR since 2012. Approximately 3 times I needed to contact customer service. In those 3 times their customer service has went above and beyond for me. I have said it before and I will say it again. LOR has the best customer service of ANY company I have ever dealt with!!!! I have considered purchasing other equipment from other vendors but with LOR's great customer support I think I will continue with this company. I have seen people complain of LOR's price but I am willing to continue to pay a little more for great products and the great support that comes with their products. Keep up the good work LOR!!!!!! You have made me a very happy customer once again!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Gotta agree also, I had a Mosfet blow on a new CMB24D board right after lights on, they had a new board out to me in just a couple of days thanks to Chuck!

The best quality and the best service of any company of any type that I have dealt with!

Thanks Light-O-Rama!!

I had a problem a while back....

sent customer service a message open a ticket....

Had a answer that solved my problem in less then 15 minutes....

I dont know what took them so long...

• Like 1

I had to use there customer service twice. Both times it was stellar. I had a 10w flood and a CMB24 fail the day before a Halloween show for my sons school. They shipped both items overnight with no questions asked and I sent back the faulty ones the next day. I would have been screwed.

I hope all of the above is true. I have 2 controllers that need to to go in for service after Christmas is over.

But I'm not worried. Thank you LOR.

So very few companies have such great customer service as does LOR. Truly, so many others could learn valueable lessons from them.

I have to agree with the great customer support. I ordered the 8 pack rgb floods in the summer sale and did not get around to using them until last week and hooked a few up here in the house to get some programming time on them. So Sunday I decided to put them out in the yard and light the house a little. My trial run was all on white and as I checked them all I had one that was green. So after swapping the flood out, the new one worked ok. So I filed a trouble ticket last night at about 5:15 pm and at noon today I had a ticket report that they shipped a new flood out. WOW! That is excellent service in my book.

Thanks LOR for the excellent service.

Wayne K