Light-O-Rama Forums

Engh_Lights 2015 First Video

Little_b

Here's the first song I have managed to get together to post.  More on the way.  First time with Pixels and DMX and tons of time in construction and learning.  This is a repeated favorite song from a couple of years ago updated to todays props.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtro7jRWHOA

• Like 1

Lol, Oh we do, it just hasn't decided to stick around yet.  It's hard to see in the video, but there is some snow on the grass.  You're just lucky enough to get the Lake Effect more than me.

Yeah, us Utahns have to design for snow. The winds lately have been insane, I'm pretty sure my props will survive a hurricane lol. Love your show Little, I'm definitely going to take a drive down to see it.

Edited by Sully

Just an update after last weekend's big snow storm (with more coming this weekend) the matrix looks even better under the snow.  I took some quick video in between down falls.  The wind blew a good chunk of the snow off the top 1/4 of the matrix, but the bottom half had about 4-5 inches still and the bright LED's shown through with no problems.  Made it look better actually.  Forgive the unsteadiness of the film as I was just holding my phone with my shivering hands.  Check out the rest of my videos under Engh-Lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfZrZsIlbfI

Edited by Little_b
  • Like 1

Awesome! I'm glad the snow didn't mess anything up! It's pretty funny someone asked me from Florida how the ground wiring is hidden, I said well in Utah we use snow to hide all our ground wiring.

We needed the white stuff sadly but it sure does make pixel colors so much more amazing that's for sure.

• The topic was locked