Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Help with 48 Channel Sequences

Jgonzalez817

I know its last minute.... but i have 2 songs done for my show this year...  and I would really like to have more...  its has almost taken me 6 weeks just to program these 2 songs.. its only my second year and I am still having trouble programming songs... if anyone here is able to help me with some programming, i would really appreciate it..   I know this is alot to ask, but if i could send you the layout of my channels, and you can program any song you have with it..  Of courseI can pay for your help through paypal or direct deposit... whatever works best for you....   from what i have heard most good programers can program a song in about 8 hours.... as for me its taken 6 weeks for 2 songs... So i havent gotten the feel for it yet.. but i would really like a nice show this year... last year was a let down for me, because i didnt ask for help...    so please let me konw your price and if you could program a song thank you...  it would be a great help ....  thank you in advance for ou help

Why not download some of the free sequences that have posted links here in the forum?   Copy and Pasting into your channel settings is a lot less work than starting a song from ground zero.

And it shouldn't matter how many channels the sequence is, even if it has more channels than you do, you can select, then copy and paste what you think will work in your sequence.

Many of used that method our first year and many of us still do it this way with shared sequences, even if the channel count is less or more than we have.

my psych sense isnt working... I cannot see what his e mail address is and I guess he doesnt want any of us to know where to send anything to...