Light-O-Rama Forums

For a limited Time I am sharing my sequences....................

lightzilla

...............from over the past few years. I still need to add files from other years. These are sequences I did or shared sequences that I modified to fit my setup. 

Well that sucks as I cannot get the link to work    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/rymcmrw4juxhs/2009_Lor_Sequences

Edited by lightzilla

i got it to open did not look much no time today  thanks for sharing with the group

how many channells are they 

160 channels

hey guys - Lightzilla's timings are always spot on.

if you are needing a sequence or two to finish your show -

well jumping on his offer is the way to go.

Scott - you are a great person with a good heart.

Personally - thanks a million for all the guidance you gave to me this year.

Can you post the names of the mp3's artists so we know which artist sang that particular song?

That is a good valid point.  Now your making me work & use my brain .......that will be some task to get this brain to work.  Could you list the ones you need names for?

The 1st one ( Alberta Bound ) won't do you folks any good. .....unless you are coming up here to see the Canadian Rockies.  The Chipmunk song is actual a girl on YouTube called Honeychip (Julia Bentley).....I had to ask for her for that song.   Fifth of Beethoven" is a disco instrumental recorded by Walter Murphy ...the timings on here can be off as this is a shared sequence.  Driving Home For Christmas is Chris Rea  Snow, Give me snow....... I really do not remember.  The little drummer boy/ Peace on Earth is Bing & Bowie

Some of the Carol Of The Bells are David Foster but changed up slightly. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen is by Jars Of Clay.  

Forget about Mary Did You Know. It looks like an all on sequence. May of been a shared sequence that I never touched up.

Edited by lightzilla

Lol, didnt mean to make you use your brain today, being Sunday and all.

The sequence song from your list im looking for is : The Little Drummer Boy-Peace on SB 2009

Lol, didnt mean to make you use your brain today, being Sunday and all.

The sequence song from your list im looking for is : The Little Drummer Boy-Peace on SB 2009

That is David Bowie & Bing Crosby  Great song.

Edited by lightzilla

Do you remember

Rudolph version

And I tried 3  different versions oh Christmas Sarajevo ONE  any ideas? First half matches up last half not so much.

Thanks for Sharing LightZilla.  I am looking to learn and will from this for sure. Now just have to coral the songs. :)  I tried one already and seems off... so looking for another version.

Thank you.  And Merry Christmas.

Do you remember

Rudolph version

And I tried 3  different versions oh Christmas Sarajevo ONE  any ideas? First half matches up last half not so much.

Did you try Gene Autry ? Or Burl Ives for Rudolph? Who's name appears in the sequence info? Is there a name? For Christmas Sarajevo ONE it would still be TSO 3:25 seconds is the length of the song if I remember correctly. 

I should mention that I used mp3's in 128 cbr because my show is ran via Lors mp3 Director unit.

Edited by lightzilla