Light-O-Rama Forums

Sub Sequence Problems

jimswinder

This is for those that are using the Sub Sequence feature...

I use sub-sequences in almost half of my songs. Last night the song played as I would anticipate it would but as I was watching it tonight, the sub-sequence (my 15 Ribbon Tree) did not play. After confirming my Ribbon tree was accepting data and working I checked the sequence and the sub-sequence...and low and behold the sub-sequence file was incorrect. Now, I did not do ANYTHING to any sequences last night..I wasn't even home!!  So how and why did it change on its own??

I have also noticed that when I transfer files via TeamViewer to my other display, sometimes the sub-sequence has also changed...and it always changes to the same incorrect file...

Thoughts anyone?

I have seen channels move or the sequenced cells themselves move down one row....even when I send zipped up. Weird and don't know why but strange things sometimes happens when sending data.

Edited by CLD Kevin

just happened on another sequence...played fine earlier..now sun sequence is incorrect.

I have noticed that when I import a chanel config I have saved, the sub sequence is changed to what was in the saved channel config...surely this not the way it should work??? Not only do I have to import the new channel config to over 25 songs...but now I have to also redo the sub sequence in all 25 sequences????? hopefully this was a bug that has been fixed in ver 4.xx...could someone with a ver 4.xx check it out for me?

just happened on another sequence...played fine earlier..now sun sequence is incorrect.

I have noticed that when I import a chanel config I have saved, the sub sequence is changed to what was in the saved channel config...surely this not the way it should work??? Not only do I have to import the new channel config to over 25 songs...but now I have to also redo the sub sequence in all 25 sequences????? hopefully this was a bug that has been fixed in ver 4.xx...could someone with a ver 4.xx check it out for me?