Light-O-Rama Forums

Sorry I had to

DieselMech

My neighbor has that beaming on the front of her house and into some big Oak Trees and it looks OK.  Didn't know what it was.....now I know.

There are four of these in my show and I love them!   They are all on one channel and I use them during the announcements and a few other times. 

Mine are from holiday coro

I'm guilty. I put one of those in my neighbors yard. In My defense she lost her husband 2 years ago and I'm just trying to help out. She also has a Ditto sign in her front yard as well( my treat) . It's amazing how those two simple things made her so happy

My neighbor isn't a big fan of my display. His wife said he doesn't like the lights shining thru the windows. This year he has one of these lazy light setups aimed at his house. Yep it's much better to have 100 laser pointers blowing thru his windows

I have six of theses things pointed at my garage door. 2 red, 2 blue and 2 green. They look kinda cool like neon paint that someone has splashed around. Bought thede last year for a static display that I ( obviously ) no longer do. I spent too much Damm money on them from QVC to just leave them in a box...LOL

I thought about getting one of these to shine up into a large tree to one side of our driveway.  Thought the effect could be cool versus having to put lights on the whole thing (it's a 30 ft tall tree).

• The topic was locked