Light-O-Rama Forums

Multiple Shows in a row help

bghasseler

I am using Light-O-Rama for our churches anal living nativity. We do 10 shows a year and have thousands of guests. Each night I have three shows that are played 45 minutes apart. the performance track is audio and the actors act out the scenes, the lights are controlled by my 16 channel controller. I have also added in-between songs as sequences. this is how my shows look

show A

5 minute warning track

performance track

song

song

song

song

show B

5 minute warning track

performance track

song

song

song

song

Show C

5 minute warning

performance track

song

song

song

song

this will allow the whole nite to be automated which will be great

my question is this:

since I an having a hard time making my shows exactly 45 minutes long (because of the difference in lengths of the Christmas songs), will the shows start on time essentially cutting off the parts of the songs that run over from previous shows and start the new show on time? (this is what i want)

or am I going to have to shroten song sequences in order to have shows that are exactly 45 minutes each?

The LOR Software will end an Animation sequence at the end of a show, regardless of where it's at in the sequence.

However, a musical sequence will finish playing before the next show begins. If you have 10 songs, and it's on song 9, it will finish that song, then move to the next show.