Light-O-Rama Forums

setting up pixels for mult universes on 1 output

christmas chris

I setup my holiday coro pixnode flakes in the PE to each have 100 pixels, 300 channels, 1 universe each, starting on channel 1. I have 4 of these in a row out of 1 alphapix 4 output. Test pattern works great, but when running a sequence, the first flake in the series works fine, the 2nd flake has only the first 20 pixels working, the 3rd flake has the last 80 pixels working, so if you put those two together you have a complete flake. The 4th flake the last 50 pixels work. Did I mess up setting these up in the pixel editor? The alphapix 4 has 4 outputs, up to 680 pixels each, So 4 universes is fine. And I setup the interface for the correct universes. 

Help much apreciated!

Try this:

Set Max Channels to 510 on each flake.

Flake 1: Univ 1, Ch 1

Flake 2: Univ 1, Ch 301

Flake 3: Univ 2, Ch 91

Flake 4: Univ 2, Ch 391

• Like 1

Hi Matt you told me to setup my ccr's in enhanced mode to program in pixel editor but if I do that can I run sequences that where not programed in enhanced mode from last year ?

Hi Matt you told me to setup my ccr's in enhanced mode to program in pixel editor but if I do that can I run sequences that where not programed in enhanced mode from last year ?

Yes, they should work just fine.

Matt