Light-O-Rama Forums

We're ready! Dec. 1st. lighting is on...

Aputernut

Did a final check last night and all is a go, neighbors and cars did a check on us as well  :D

Now my job with my trusty camera begins, so I can make my 2015 Xmas show, stay tuned it's coming.

• Like 1

We're hoping to go live by Wednesday or Thursday this week.  I told my husband last night that since our house is on a hill, I want to see if the neighbors across the street will let me videotape a couple sequences from their over-the-garage bedroom which will allow me to get a better angle. It's either that or set up a really tall ladder in the street and force traffic to stop so I can videotape everything! :D

I just got a DJII Phantom 3 Professional (it's a belated anniversary gift).  Can't wait to get out and try it!  :)

Big success here our street 6 homes and of course our huge display take a look, it may be "old school" but never could get into all that flashing  computerized off and on, folks here like to drive by slowly stopping to take it all in, plus I go for a classy display and that is exactly what all the folks are saying about ours.​ In a day and a half my Utube went from O to 331, I'm happy!

Big success here our street 6 homes and of course our huge display take a look, it may be "old school" but never could get into all that flashing  computerized off and on, folks here like to drive by slowly stopping to take it all in, plus I go for a classy display and that is exactly what all the folks are saying about ours.​ In a day and a half my Utube went from O to 331, I'm happy!

You don't use LOR?

• The topic was locked